Game Screen Basics
- 1) A worker unit. Click to select it. Workers can build watchtowers and outpost flags or collect resources (food, wood and stone).
- 2) Mushrooms are the collectable food resource. Select a worker and click to collect.
- 3) Stacks of wood are the collectable wood resource. Select a worker and click to collect.
- 4) This type of stone is the collectable stone resource. Select a worker and click to collect.
- 5) A fort flag. A player loses when the fort flag is destroyed. Left click to select the fort flag, where you can train new workers and soldier units.
- You can see your resources (food, wood and stone) and your current mobile unit population count at the top of the screen. The minimap is located at top right, and you can click on it to quickly move to a different position on the map.
- Left click to select a single unit on the map.
- Double left click to select all units of same type.
- Left click + drag to select all units in a certain area.
- Press Esc to quickly unselect all units.
- Right click + drag to move around the map.
- Alternatively press the keyboard arrow keys to move around the map.
- Left click on the minimap to quickly jump to another position.
- Select a mobile unit and left click on a free spot on the map to move the selected units there.
- Select a worker and left click on a resource to start collecting it.
- Select a unit and left click on an enemy unit to start attacking it.